Thursday, December 11, 2008

2003 Ford Mustang Cobra Convertible



Title:
2003 Ford Mustang Cobra Convertible

Mileage:
13,820 miles

Location:
Morton, Illinois

Like new 2003 Ford Mustang Cobra Convertible. Car only has 13820 miles as of start of this auction. Car is absolutely like new. No scratches, rock chips, dings, or dents anywhere!! Interior is like new, leather shows almost no wear except for side bolter of driver seat which has a little more wrinkling that other areas. I have used leather cream on the seats periodically. Car is stock except for the following items: short throw shifter, sub-frame connectors, Bassani stainless steel off-road x-pipe and stainless steel cat-back system with 4" tips (this car sounds incredible), 2.65" supercharger pulley with a DiabloSport Predator tuner, cat eliminator plugs, cold air kit, powder coated valve covers, powder coated pulley cover (I actually have the original one on it now) and a Steeda billet shift boot bezel (I also have the original bezel). This car has very good tread on the tires and is gently driven by an adult. According to the AutoCheck, this car has been in a frontal accident. I was unaware when I purchased the car and there are absolutely no signs of an accident (I am wondering if it was a mistake). I would like to stress that I have looked this car over and over and I cannot see any signs of repair. I am guessing that the front damage was merely cosmetic. The car drives straight and true, no problems at all, including no overheating! Any repairs that were done on the car obviously were done with the highest quality work.


No comments: