Tuesday, January 6, 2009

1998 Ford Mustang GT Convertable 4.6L


Title: Ford Mustang Convertable 1998 GT 4.6L

Mileage: 143,000 miles

Location: Pinon Hills, CA

I bought the car about a year ago from a very good friend of mine for a little over 5k. When I purchased the car it had about 125k miles on it. I’ve put a little over 10,000 miles on it since I have had it. Average mileage according to Kelly Blue Book is 150,000k, just to make sure I would be able to get years of driving pleasure out of the car I took automatically took it to my family’s trusted mechanic we’ve had for n20 years. There they installed new tires, radiator, fuel pump, timing belt, brakes and, shocks, not to mention a list of other items they replaced so that as long as I did routine maintenance the car should run fine for years. I still have the receipt that shot up well over 1 ½ grand. Point being is that mechanically this car is sound! The body has a few dings.There’s a ding in the rear right end. There are another few here and there as well. What do you expect from an 11 year old convertible? There’s a ding in the rear right end. This Mustang was the top of the line model for the year of 98. Power everything, leather seats, remote keyless entry, alarm, 18in rims, good gas mileage, wow I know I sure had my fun with it. I LOVE THIS CAR! here and there as well. The front seat is very worn also. The rear left tail light needs replacing.

No comments: