Friday, December 26, 2008

1996 Ford Mustang gt


Title:
1996 mustang gt **** WITH 2004 ENGINE AND TRANNY! ! !**

Mileage:
110,355 miles

Location:
cary, NC

I bought this car 2 years ago in southern virginia and I am the third owner. I put brand new FORD cobra-R wheels, new tires, and new leather seats in it when i bought it. About a year ago, I had a 2004 P.I. motor and tremec 3650 transmission installed. The car has white faced gauges, fr500 steering wheel, leather shift boot and knob, jlt cold air intake, frpp 9mm wires, screamin demon coils, steeda ud pulleys, JBA CERAMIC shorty headers, 3.55 gears, off road h-pipe, 2 chamber flowmaster 40 series and a 3" cobra-R hood. Also installed are ford racing lowering springs which lowered the car about an inch. The stance is much nicer but the ride is not rigid like other sport springs. This car drives and handles great.. I recently replaced all the shocks, front brakes, and spark plugs. NEW MOTOR HAS APPROX. 30K. The odometer stopped working a few months ago, which i heard was quite common of the 96 cars. I have not replaced the odometer yet since the actual mileage really doesnt matter to me with the new drivetrain. The only other thing wrong with the car is the power locks dont work. the mechanic said the lock actuators need replaced. I just didnt care to spend the money, I could care less about power locks.


No comments: