Wednesday, December 3, 2008

1993 Mustang Cobra SVT Hatchback Black w/ Sunroof.



This beautiful vehicle never touched a showroom floor. I purchased it from its original owner who ordered it directly from the factory. It is in showroom condition. It is all original, no dings or marks, it has its original paint and interior, both look brand new. It has a sunroof, the sunroof case in the hatchback compartment. It is a Cobra SVT and I have a certificate from Ford attesting to this, and showing that it was the 870th car manufactured of the 4993 built in 1993. It has always been garaged and covered. It has a 5.0 Cobra engine and has only 15,000 plus original miles. I bought the car a little over one year ago and it had only 7,000 miles. I immediately changed the fluids, belts, hoses, and tires (they were all original and while they looked new, were 14 years old) I took the car to my performance mechanic and he could find nothing wrong with it. I put on two polished stainless steel Magnaflow mufflers just to give it a little deeper sound. I have installed a Sirius satellite radio (I have the original one and can replace it if the buyer wishes, or just give it to you with the car) as I drove the car from West Palm Beach, Florida to Los Angeles California this summer following the old Route 66 most of the way. Then returned to West Palm Beach. The car rode and ran perfectly, it got 25 miles to the gallon with the air on and traveling at 80 miles per hour. I put over 7,000 miles on the car. I have the original window sticker, original invoice, all the original manuals and documentation. All are in perfect condition. I have the original keys.
I took this car to the Sarasota Mustang Club annual show in Sarasota Florida this month. I did nothing but wipe it off and the car placed 2nd in its class. There were over 165 cars being shown. As most collectors and lovers of Mustangs know, this car is unique as it is the first year that Mustang returned to the Cobra. These cars were built by the SVT team of Ford and I know of only 2 others, both with more mileage and they are in Las Vegas (it is black but has the gray interior) and Puerto Rico ( this one is teal blue). This is truly a unique car as it is black with a black interior.


No comments: