Sunday, December 14, 2008

1991 Ford Mustang LX



1991 Ford Mustang 5.0 LX

Kilometres: 119,000

Transmission: Automatic
Interior: Blue
Engine: 8

I just drove it down from BC last year to Thunder Bay, and if you've ever been to Thunder Bay, it is more of a truck town, so I'm moving on from my Mustang for a truck. - Runs great & recently safetied, however, I'm selling the vehicle as is in case the car doesn't sell and I wasted my time and money resafetying as I've done in the past with other cars.
- Stock 302 (5.0 litre) High Output V8 engine (rated at 225hp!)
- The wheels are GT (Pony) rims and are a fantastic addition to any Mustang.
- Brand new Goodyear tires
- Oil changes every 5,000km
- Dual exhaust
- Automatic transmission, and it moves fast!
- Came from BC, so there is practically NO RUST.
- Never drove it in the winter down in Thunder Bay (as you can see by the lack of snow beneath the car in the picture)
- Stock engine


No comments: