Saturday, November 1, 2008

1972 Ford Mustang Mach1


You are looking at a recently repainted 1972 Mustang Mach1. I've been working on restoring this car for the last 8 years. I hate to sell it but I have two other Mustangs I'm trying to restore. I've replaced both rear quarters. Put the following on new: radiator, back bumper, carburetor, heater hoses, windshield, u-joints, exhaust, window and door rubbers. The motor is a 351 Cleveland 2-barrell which has been rebuilt. The motor has about 314 miles on it. The motor numbers do not match the car, but everything else does including the transmission. The car is an automatic with a/c, power steering, power brakes and ram air.
The interior is original. No tears or rips. The carpet is in good condition, but a little faded. There is no rust on the car.


No comments: